Tuesday 8 January 2013

Bleh

So. Bad day. A bad day that started yesterday, really, and crescendoed early this morning. I am not going to go into details, because dog knows I've already talked about it to death with J and, besides, talking about it only makes it worse. Suffice it to say: Yesterday's ski lesson sucked, as in ”I never want to go skiing again”-sucked, and this morning I got an email telling me I didn't get the job I thought was perfect for me. My job soul mate, so to speak. Not even an interview.

On today's schedule: burying my head in the snow. I'm hoping it will help cool it down.

2 comments:

  1. Usch vad trist. Jag ska försöka undvika plattityder, men vi har alla varit där och man har inte motgång varje gång, nästa gång går det bättre!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Du har rätt. Det kommer att vända förr eller senare. Tack!

      Delete