Tuesday 27 November 2012

Back to the drawing board

I flew too close to the sun. I thought I was healthy enough to start exercising again, and now here I am nursing a clogged nose. A glogged dose and a head full of sand. How many more trees have to be slaughtered to quench my nose's thirst for tissues? How many more coffee beans have to be sacrificed on the altar of headache relief? How many more prepubescent fruits and vegetables have to be forcefully enlisted in my war against the common cold? Screw global warming. I am the real environmental menace.

So it's back to the drawing board for me. I have to revise my plans for the near future to allow for more rest, which just might be more beneficial to me than short runs and TRX-sessions. Now, as I continue on my quest to destroy the planet single-handedly just by being ill, I'm off to deplete the Earth's milk resources. Milk that is enriched with vitamin D, which a very wise lady told me is essential for us Northern Sweden inhabitants who don't get as much of it as we need during the dark winter months.

No comments:

Post a Comment