Thursday 12 July 2012

Yay!


I just found out I got accepted in two of the three courses I applied for: Digital photo-processing (yay!) and Sports psychology (double yay!). I got in as a reserve in the third one (Photography and communication), which is luckily the one I was least interested in. So this coming semester I will be a part-time student. Maybe the rest of the time will be spent running? One can only hope.

My parents and I went for a walk this morning, and this time I remembered to bring my camera. Among other things, we saw a deer, just as I was telling my parents how I hadn't seen any this year.

You can hardly see it, but it's right there, in the middle of the picture
Just imagine what I could do with these when I've learned a few tricks.






3 comments:

  1. Men vad kul! Grattis! Ska du läsa i Umeå?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nej, det är distanskurser, Halmstad och Jönköping. Tack :)

      Delete
  2. STORT grattis! Vad roligt! Jag har inte gjort klart min kurs än. Har inte energi haha.. Går liksom igenom allt just nu.

    ReplyDelete