Sunday 25 March 2012

Doesn't get much better than this

T-shirt. The smell of grilling in the air. Bird song. Squinting to keep the bright light from blinding you. I don't know how long this great weather is going to last, but I'm taking advantage of every sun-drenched moment. An effort at climbing this morning went better than last time, but I'm still not back to the strength I had 3-4 weeks ago. A walk with J in the woods later was so close to perfect, the only thing missing was a slightly higher speed. Three days left. I have to try running some time, DAD.

I took the Nikon with me on the walk again, and was lucky enough to catch a lot of wildlife on it.

How much would a woodpecker peck if a woodpecker could peck wood?
A very inviting trail


A wild rabbit...
...squinting in the sun. Commence cute-meltdown now.
Some eager daffodils
And my right-place-at-the-right-time photo opportunity: a young moose calf...

...and its suspicious mother.




No comments:

Post a Comment