Monday 29 August 2011

Early autumn weather


Running to and from work in my VFF today added up to 11 lovely kilometres. Whether or not it was such a great idea to run to work this morning - when the skies were heavy with ominously dark clouds, the first day I felt well enough after my cold - remains to be seen. But had I not done it, I would have not had the pleasure of seeing the light contrasts in this landscape:

The cows didn't seem bothered by the impending storm

I arrived at work drenched because, seconds after I took this picture, the skies opened and it poured down with rain. And oh what fun it was running through water puddles in my VFF and not worrying about getting my shoes/socks wet. Childish fun. I don't think I missed a single water puddle on my way to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment