Thursday 9 June 2011

In the arms of sleep

I had a very brief discussion with myself this morning. I didn't agree with myself and then things got heated:


Me1: Me, shall I run home from work this afternoon?

Me2: *Yawn*

Me1: Hallo?

Me2: *Downs a mug of coffee in seconds*

Me1: In VFF?

Me2: *Tiredly raises head, pries eyes open with fingers, half interested*

Me1: In the rain?

Me2: And you were doing so well.

Me1: Sigh. Bike it is, then.


Phew! Good thing I wasn't carrying a knife, or things would have really gotten out of hand.

I don't know if it's the weather, but I've been feeling so sleepy the past 2-3 days. I've had enough sleep, but still, this rainy weather presses against my temples and pushes down my eyelids, so I have to walk around with my arms outstretched so as not to bump into anything. Resisting it is too much work. Need. More. Sleep.

I am resolute to keep up with the resting regime until Saturday. Sandsjöbackaleden is no piece of cake. It's a tough, hilly trail that has most likely only gotten worse after the last couple of days' rain. Let's hope that this veil of tiredness lifts from my head before then.

2 comments:

  1. and you were doing so well! ;)

    jag behöver massor av sömn för att fungera som människa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Men nu kom solen!!!

    Och jag kan tipsa om lite smyckesshopping! Från FBs Vantar och smycken - Lenas kreativa hörna

    ReplyDelete