Wednesday 27 April 2011

Priorities

There are a lot of things that I should be doing this beautiful morning. I should be chasing dust bunnies with the vacuum cleaner. I should be doing the dishes. I should be doing laundry. And I will. In a minute. Promise.

But first I had to go out for a run. The light rain that was predicted by the Swedish Meteorological Institute took a rain check (Ha ha. Sometimes I crack myself up) and the sun shone brightly. A chilly wind kept the temperature at a pleasant level. The forest had really benefited from the last couple of days' good weather: new leaves were coming out on trees that were still bare as late as last week, and purple flowers were shyly peeking out between the myriads of anemones covering the side of the path.




It was a tough but fun run. After 7 km I came home and did some strength exercises, which I had been neglecting lately. Now if I could only remember what else I was supposed to be doing today...

1 comment:

  1. Your runs always look beautiful- stunning scenery.
    Thanks for the good luck :)

    ReplyDelete