Sunday 2 January 2011

Love at first sight


It's not even two months
since my über-thick, extra-cushioned, pronation support, cherry-on-top Kayanos arrived in the mail, and I'm already buying new shoes. I'm terrible. I spend all my hard-earned money on running gear.

Better than spending it on booze and drugs, I guess.

So I got a pair of Vibram Five Fingers, model KSO. As soon as I tried them on, it was love. They are so light and flexible, yet they protect my feet on rough surfaces. Are they any good? I don't know yet. I'm starting very carefully in them anyway. I'm planning on using them for walking first, and then gradually introducing some jogging, once my feet are strong enough. And that is precisely why I bought them: I am hoping to build up my foot strength to prevent future injuries.

4 comments:

  1. Åhh!! Berätta mer! Jag har också funderat på five fingers...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jag ska rapportera så snart jag har sprungit i dem, men det dröjer nog några veckor :) Att gå i dem känns fantastiskt i alla fall...

    ReplyDelete
  3. En fråga till bara...vart köpte du dem?

    ReplyDelete